web hit counter World Leaks – Page 559 – See The Stars

World Leaks

Emmy Awards 2024: Complete Winners List

Jamie Lee Curtis, 2024 Creative Arts Emmys, Winners It's time to honor the best that TV has to offer. Television's biggest stars are coming together tonight, Sept. 15, at the Peacock Theater at L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles for the 2024 Emmy Awards...

Read More »

Boxer Anthony Ogogo reveals reason he threatened to throw Celeb SAS: Who Dares Wins crew member ‘off mountain’

CELEBRITY SAS: Who Dares Wins is as tough as ever – pushing its famous contestants to the limit with gruelling tasks.

But for Anthony Ogogo , it wasn’t scaling a mountain or carrying heavy equipment that saw him lose his rag — instead it was a trip to the toilet.

two men are looking at each other and one has dreadlocks
Pete Dadds / Channel 4
Anthony Ogogo threatened to throw crew member ‘off a mountain’ during Celeb SAS[/caption]
a man with a backpack and hiking poles stands in the snow
Pete Dadds / Channel 4
Ogogo said he was desperate for the toilet while on top of the mountain[/caption]

I previously revealed how the former boxer had a meltdown on the side of a mountain, where he threatened to throw a crew member over the side.

Sources on the Channel 4 show, set in New Zealand, told me at the time: “He’s a big bloke and because he’s a boxer, everyone was terrified.”

But now the former Strictly star has admitted the heated exchange, during filming last year, was all down to needing the loo.

He explained: “I had an argument with a cameraman and I didn’t keep my cool.

“We’d been in the car for two hours to a challenge, and I was desperate for a wee.

“They said, ‘You can go for a wee before we start’, but we got there, and the task started straight away.

“I had no idea if it was a 100m sprint or a ten-hour trek.

“I wanted the cameraman to help me unclip something, so I could go for a wee, and he wouldn’t, he kept getting in my way — and I’d carried all my stuff up the mountain.

“He only made me p* myself – that was emasculating.

“I was on the mountain by myself, I was in a bad mood, the cameraman was being a dk, I had to be angry at someone.”

After the altercation, Anthony was handed punishments by instructors Rudy Reyes, Mark ‘Billy’ Billingham, Jason Fox and Chris Oliver.

He continued: “I got back to the base and because of the row with the fella, I was at the bottom of the leaderboard and while everyone got food, I got beasted around the parade square.

“They smashed me on my own for ages, they wanted me to quit.

“I was going through a divorce – I was under a lot of emotional pressure,.

“I thought I was mentally and physically resilient, and that I was never going to cry, but it got to me, it really got to me and I cried all the time!”

BIANCA’S SO BALLSY

HER footie legend father Paul was known for his world-class ball skills, but he didn’t shy away from a crunching tackle.

And Bianca Gascoigne proved she has the same grit and determination to be a winner when she took part in a fighting challenge for Channel 4 show.

a woman in a military uniform is fighting a robot
Pete Dadds / Channel 4
Bianca Gascoigne took part in a fighting challenge for Channel 4 show[/caption]
a woman with the number 3 on her arm is kneeling in the mud
Pete Dadds / Channel 4
Bianca said she thinks she hit her opponent ‘in the balls’[/caption]

And like her dad, she showed she is sometimes willing to be less than sportsmanly to get the desired result.

Bianca said of the battle: “You’re submerged in this mud on the floor, and I think I hit him in the balls.

“As soon as the task was done, I was like, ‘Oh my God, I’m so sorry, I really didn’t mean to do that’.

“But I quite enjoyed it in a way, because it’s like getting everything out, I suppose.

“In my head, I was like, ‘They’re coming for my baby’, and I gave myself tunnel vision [to keep fighting].”

MARNIE’S TIGHT SPOT

IT was the harness, not the height, that sent Marnie Simpson into a spin while abseiling down a sheer drop on the show.

The Geordie Shore star said: “It was so tight, I felt like I was being suffocated.

a person in a military uniform is climbing a concrete wall
Pete Dadds / Channel 4
Marnie Simpson said her harness was too tight while abseiling[/caption]
a woman in a military uniform stands in a field with mountains in the background
Pete Dadds / Channel 4
Marnie said: ‘I felt like I was being suffocated’[/caption]

“I panicked. It took all of my strength not to walk away.”

CHRIS NOT TACKLING STRICTLY

BEING a contestant on SAS: Who Dares Wins is the perfect opportunity to be pushed out of your comfort zone in front of millions.

But former rugby ace Chris Robshaw would pick the gruelling Channel 4 show over Strictly every time, because his wife – classical singer Camilla Kerslake – thinks he would embarrass her on the BBC One dance contest.

He revealed: “She wasn’t worried about me doing this as it’s stuff I’ve done in my career – we’ve done boot camps and army training for rugby.

“This was much more extreme than anything I’d done, but for me to go and do Strictly, she’d be more worried about me doing that because I can’t dance at all. I’d be out of my comfort zone.

“Strictly would give me the real chills, to be honest.”

BILLY SILLY FOR RACHEL

THEY’RE known for being some of world’s toughest soldiers.

But Rachel Johnson says she had no trouble turning the directing staff of SAS: Who Dares Wins into softies in the interrogation room.

a woman in a camouflage jacket stands in a field with mountains in the background
Pete Dadds / Channel 4
SAS instructor Billy Billingham failed to intimidate Rachel Johnson[/caption]

In fact, the radio presenter – and sister of former PM Boris – reduced chief SAS instructor Billy Billingham to “putty” after he failed to intimidate her.

Rachel said: “I’m not intimidated by authority – so it was hilarious when they were shouting at me.

“I looked them all in the eye, and one of them told me after my mirror room interview that they’ve never seen Billy so like putty in someone’s hands.”

Rachel added: “I wanted to just show that, whatever you throw at me, I can pretty much handle.

“People think the Johnsons are posh, entitled, rich and soft, but it’s not how we are.”


ACTOR John Barrowman, TV host Cherry Healey, former The Only Way Is Essex star Bobby Norris, comics Shazia Mirza and Tez Ilyas, gymnast Ellie Downie and boxer Lani Daniels and are also among the 15 celebs taking part in the new series which begins on Sunday at 9pm on Channel 4.


PETE’S NAN PAIN

PETE WICKS’ first attempt at Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins involved a brush with death that left him with broken ribs, forcing him to quit.

And the reality star said things weren’t much easier on his second shot at the show for personal reasons.

a man in a wetsuit has a black headband on his head
Pete Dadds / Channel 4
Pete Wicks sadly lost his nan before his appearance on the show[/caption]

Pete explained: “I was probably in a worse headspace this time than the first time.

“I lost my nan and that still weighed on my mind, and had a massive impact on every part of my life as she was my best mate.”

OVIE’S SO OVER THE DRAMA

PLAYING up for the cameras might be a staple move when it comes to reality television.

But not for Love Island’s Ovie Soko.

It rubs him up the wrong way and could mean there is a new feud brewing between him and former stars of the ITV2 show.

Ovie revealed: “I didn’t go on SAS to have drama moments, I went on SAS for a personal journey.

“I didn’t know whether that was Georgia Harrison’s full goal, at times it just felt like she played up for the cameras.

“Everyone understood we’re here to give it a good crack, we are here to help each other.

“I felt like everyone got that on the show besides her.”

Read More »

Iconic Home Alone star Macaulay Culkin to ‘return’ to hit 90s movie franchise – but there’s a twist

HOME Alone star Macaulay Culkin is set to ‘return’ to the hit 90s movie franchise – but there’s a twist.

The 44-year-old is arguably best known for taking on the role of Kevin McCallister in the popular film.

a man in a suit stands in front of a tiff sign
Getty
Macaulay Culkin will ‘return’ to the iconic movie[/caption]
a young boy is reading a magazine about meals that make holiday memories
Alamy
The star played Kevin in the franchise[/caption]

The Home Alone franchise, which are a collection of popular Christmas movies, began in the 90s.

Macaulay, who was 10-years-old at the time, played protagonist Kevin in Home Alone (1990) and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992).

Four other films have followed those Home Alone 3 (1997), Home Alone 4 (2002), Home Alone: The Holiday Heist (2012) and Home Sweet Home Alone (2021) – all starring different actors as the main character.

Now, 32 years since he played youngster Kevin, Macaulay will be hosting a US-wide tour called Home Alone: A Nostalgic Night with Macaulay Culkin.

TV presenter Carson Daly revealed all on the Today show over in the USA.

Fans can expect actor Macaulay to be a part of the epic tour which starts in November – and will talk “all the things about the movie”.

It will visit states such as Ohio, Illinois and many many more.

Some will be able to get a picture with the star if they purchase a VIP ticket.

The official website states: “Relive the iconic scenes and heartwarming moments from Home Alone on the big screen and then dive deep into the behind-the-scenes stories and insights with Macaulay Culkin himself.

“Hear about his experiences on set, his favorite memories from filming, and his take on why this movie has become such a beloved holiday classic.

“This event is perfect for fans of all ages, from those who grew up watching Home Alone to younger generations just discovering the beloved film.”

Macaulay took to Instagram to share the news.

He wrote: “Hey y’all. I’m hitting the road this December for a little tour. Whimsy and nostalgia abound!

“Come join me as I embrace being Macaulay Culkin professionally while we watch the original Home Alone and have an extended Q&A at the end of the screening.

“And for the lucky few of you I’ll even be doing a bit of a meet-and-greet afterward.

“Get your tickets now with the presale code: KEVIN and avoid the Christmas rush. Link in the bio.

“See ya there!!”

Many fans rushed to the comments section to share the love.

One wrote: “Legend.”

“Amazing! I love this,” another chimed in.

A third confessed: “never snatched tickets quicker for something in my life.”

Read More »

I’m married with kids & work NHS hours, I need a break so want an affair with colleague – I know I can get away with it

A WOMAN leading a stressful, albeit normal life, has revealed how she’s considering having an affair to spice things up.

The anonymous married mum-of-two revealed she knew she could get away with it easily and wondered if it was worth it.

a woman laying on a bed with a man sleeping in the background
Getty - Contributor
She was contemplating having an affair as she knew she could get away with it[/caption]

She said she loved her husband and they had a great relationship but couldn’t get over the attraction of her co-worker.

The mum said: “I am married mum-of-two with a loving DH (husband) and great life.

“I work part time for the NHS and work long hours with colleagues. I fancy one of them very much.

“He has already tested the waters to see if I’d be open to have a date.”

The woman added that she wasn’t sure what to do but knew she would be up for having one or two nights of fun with her colleague.

She continued: “Although it could happen at work I don’t want to be caught and sacked.

“My entire career and home life ruined.”

She went on to say she could easily bring him back to her families home while her husband was at work and the kids were at school.

Plus, she revealed the pair often had compatible days off so it would be easy to find time.

Finishing the post, she wrote: “I also feel guilty for considering it and wished I hadn’t,” but it didn’t stop her from planning it to happen.

The post which was shared to Mumsnet soon went viral with hundreds of comments.

People were quick to slam the mum for thinking about the affair and potentially ruining her family.

One person wrote: “Disgusting you should be ashamed of your self. Your poor kids and husband! Get a grip.”

Another commented: “Christ considering an affair is awful but to contemplate taking him to your family home is a whole new low ffs.”

Why do people cheat?

People can be tempted to cheat for many reasons, here we look at just some of the reasons that can lead people astray.

Unhappiness/Dissatisfaction:

According to Very Well Mind dissatisfaction with the marriage is the common reason for affairs. A sexless marriage is often claimed as a reason for both men and women.

Feeling unappreciated:

Being undervalued by your partner can lead to infidelity. The affair can help the person feel a sense of worth.

Boredom:

Falling out of love is often cited as a reason to cheat – with many trying to find ‘the spark’ again.

Body image/aging:

Middle-aged people can often find themselves in flings with people much younger than them. Being with someone younger can be a way for them to prove to themselves they ‘still have it.’

“Surely there is a broom cupboard you guys could use instead of the family home?” penned a third.

Meanwhile a fourth said: “If you play with fire your will get burnt. So will your children in the process.”

“Tearing your family apart for a bit of casual sex? I mean, really? If you think you wouldn’t get found out, you’re wrong. Truth always comes out,” claimed a fifth.

Someone else added: “Keep the idea in your head.”

Fabulous will pay for your exclusive stories. Just email: fabulousdigital@the-sun.co.uk and pop EXCLUSIVE in the subject line.

Read More »

Rory McIlroy suffers astonishing Irish Open collapse on home soil as fans in Northern Ireland are left in disbelief

RORY MCILORY suffered more heartbreak on home soil as he gifted the Irish Open title to Rasmus Hojgaard.

As the 54-hole leader at Royal County Down, McIlroy seemed destined to make up for the misery of missing the cut the last time the Irish Open was held here in 2015.

a man wearing a black nike sweater waves his hand
Getty
Rory McIlroy has suffered an astonishing Irish Open defeat[/caption]
a man wearing a callaway hat is holding a trophy
PA
Denmark’s Rasmus Hojgaard was crowned the champion at Royal County Down[/caption]

But he ended up suffering the same fate at the 2019 Open up the coast at Portrush.

It all seemed to be going to plan as McIlroy found himself two shots clear with four holes to play.

The world No3 revived painful memories of his US Open defeat at the hands of Bryson DeChambeau four months earlier as two clumsy bogeys saw his hopes perish.

McIlroy birdied the other two – but with Hojgaard finishing with a hat-trick of birdies, the Northern Irishman came up one stroke short.

His huge army of fans were left stunned and shaking their heads in disbelief, emotions shared by McIlroy.

The home hero had a chance to force a playoff.

Two brilliant shots at the par-five closing hole left him with a ten-footer for the eagle that would have matched Hojgaard’s nine under-par total.

In previous years, you would have put good money on McIlroy making that putt and finishing the job in overtime.

But ten years without adding to the four Majors he won before the age of 25 have eroded McIlroy’s confidence.

So it was no surprise when his ball burned the hole but refused to drop, with a two-under-par 69 condemning him to yet another near miss.

The win is huge for Dane Hojgaard as he now joins his twin brother Nicolai on the PGA Tour after sealing his status with today’s victory.

Read More »

Pierce Brosnan fans compare James Bond star to iconic advert character in new high-fashion shoot with Armani

HE was hired by Giorgio Armani to be the face of their new globe-trotting collection, The Traveller.

But Pierce Brosnan ended up looking more like Captain Birdseye than a suave high-flyer.

a man with a beard and glasses leans against a tree
Armani
Pierce Brosnan was hired by Giorgio Armani to be the face of their new globe-trotting collection, The Traveller[/caption]
a man with a beard is wearing a hat and a coat .
Birds Eye
Eagle-eyed fans compared the actor to Captain Birdseye[/caption]

The former James Bond star, 71, was revealed as the face of the new collection from Armani in collaboration with fashion and lifestyle brand Kith over the weekend.

He sported a turtleneck with a beige suit for the advertisement, showcasing his salt and pepper hair.

The brand gushed over his new look: “As one of cinema’s most iconic actors, Mr. Brosnan’s roles in film have taken him around the world, making him the ideal choice to portray, The Traveller.”

Fans on social media couldn’t help but draw comparisons with the Bird’s Eye marketing mascot, who has been the face of the frozen foods company since the 60s.

The role was first portrayed by John Hewer, and has gone on to be represented by eight actors in total, most recently, Aenigma actor and Italian hunk Riccardo Acerbi.

One fan penned on Twitter of Pierce’s new look: “I saw you across the harbour and wondered if you’d be interested in some of my new fish fingers.”

Pierce rose to fame in the 1980s in American drama Remington Steele before being cast as James Bond by the 007 franchise in 1995 for GoldenEye.

He’s since modelled for the likes of Armani, Paul and Shark, Balmain, Dolce & Gabbana, and Moschino.

Iconic Images - Getty
Bond star Pierce has modelled for the likes of Armani, Paul and Shark, Balmain, Dolce & Gabbana, and Moschino[/caption]

Read More »

UPDATE: Emerald Isle officials provide new information on dangerous beach driving conditions caused by erosion

UPDATE (WNCT) – Emerald Isle officials provided new information Sunday on dangerous shelving and erosion that could impact those driving on the beach. Erosion had caused significant shelf drops greater than two feet in several locations as of early Sunday afternoon, town officials said in a Facebook post. Those locations included: Another high tide was [...]

Read More »